Floating Modular Pontoons
Nationwide Hire Availability of Plastic & NATO Steel Floating Modular Pontoons
The Safe Solution for Working on Water
PROJECT SOLUTIONS include:
- Water cleansing activity
- Events (Specialist Event Decking Option)
- Access to dig out ditches, drainage channels
- Access to allow bridge & viaduct repairs from the water
- Access to shallow waterways to dredge / repair / build etc.
- Access to repair commercial pipelines / plumbing / sewage / restricted access / conduits etc.
- Floating platforms to maintain ships / commercial boats / to painting or polishing the side of super yachts, without the costs and lead times of dry docking
- Floating and moving plant machinery
- Provides a modular and easily transportable maintenance platform, ideal for the Oil & Gas energy industries
TPA’s dedicated Pontoon Hire Desk Team are on hand 24/7/365
Tel: 0870 240 2381
TPA Pontoons is a provider of modular floating pontoons for a diverse range of installations across an array of Industry Sectors.
TPA has the experience, people and equipment to deliver the temporary installation you need, across the whole of the UK, ensuring that you deliver your project on time and to budget.
TPA supports you from initial concept, through design to construction, installation, project management and de-install as and when required; all delivered by our highly trained, accredited and experienced staff.
Load Bearing Specification:
1m2 of single layered – floats has 320kg of buoyancy
1m2 of dual layered – floats using long connector pins, giving 640kg of buoyancy