Timber Bog Mats
TPA’s heavy duty timber bog mats offer ideal temporary access solutions, providing a platform on which personnel and vehicles can travel when traversing the site, alongside providing a dependable working platform & access route for plant & machinery.
Laying a temporary TPA Bog Mat roadway, will let you cross waterlogged, muddy and slippery ground conditions, providing effortless traction for construction and engineering plant & machinery whatever the weather and even where you need to cross difficult surfaces like sand and silt. By using TPA Bog Mats, you can not only meet your projects environmental protection targets, avoiding ground churn, disintegration and contamination, but also safeguard against ground re-instatement costs.
TPA supply Bog Mats for an array of site projects, including:
- Pipeline contracts – in Oil, Gas and Utility Industry Infrastructure Projects
- Solar & Wind Farms – Renewable Energy Projects
- Piling, Fracking and Shale Gas Mining – Ground Investigation
- Temporary bridges
- Crane outrigger mats
- Construction and civil engineering contracts
- On sites with hard surfaces and underground services requiring protection
- Temporary roadways (for transport or plant)
- Road extensions and widening
- Emergency temporary access routes
- River and road embankments/embankment stabilisation
- Private lanes and access roads
- Private general land protection
- Supporting structures
TPA Bog mats are laid very quickly and easily, utilising existing lifting machinery on site to lift and place the mats into position, without the necessity to join the mats together.