The Health & Safety of our People & our Customers
Is of paramount importance to TPA. We adopt a “Safety First” mentality, and work tirelessly to ensure that our operating practices are continuously reviewed for potential improvement.
TPA’s in-house safety team work diligently in partnership with the companies external safety consultants, CQMS, to introduce the safest working practices.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously and endeavour to act in an appropriate manner in order to reduce our impact on the ecosystem. To this end we: collect and recycle rain water in 100,000 litre containers and utilise it to wash our panels.
- TPA Installation vehicles are Euro 4/5/6 emission compliant.
- TPA are fully compliant with VOSA regulations
- TPA lifting hooks are certified for lifting on the tip, providing full compliance with LOLER regulations.
- All TPA installation and recovery crew members are ECITB, CITB, BESC and CSCS accredited.
- FORS Accredited – Bronze
- Accredited Investor in People – Silver
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004
- BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety
- Recipient of The Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- Winners of Regional and National Training award
- Achilles Utilities Verification and Assessment Scheme (UVDB)
- Achilles Rail Sector Link-up
- Construction Line
- Builder’s Profile (UK) Limited
- The Event Services Association prize winner
- IOG – Institute of Groundsmanship
- NOEA – National Outdoor Events Association
- CLA – Country Land and Business Association
- East Midlands Chamber of Commerce