Film & TV
Whether you need hard standing for vehicles, equipment on location, or safe access for cast and crew, TPA has the solution.
TPA have the knowledge and experience to provide effective access solutions in order to ensure that your filming runs to schedule.
Our experienced Field Sales Engineers will work closely with location and production managers to the provide the most appropriate ground protection products in order to ensure the smooth movement of people, equipment and vehicles either around the site or broadcasting location.
From Harry Potter to James Bond, Location Managers across the UK have come trust our expertise.
TPA are proud to be sponsor the Guild of Location Managers. We look forward to continuing our working relationship with them.
TPA Film & TV projects include:
- Hard standing areas - for catering vehicles, make-up trailers and generators.
- Pad configurations - to create temporary car parks, welfare compounds and communal areas.
- Stabilising surfaces - for outriggers on cranes for camera work at height, including gene-boom and camera routes.
- Access to remote sites - and areas in need of protection, including forests, beaches, heritage sites, National Trust properties and stately homes.
- Walkways - to ensure actors, costumes and props remain clean on the journey from make-up to film set.
TPA Film & TV clients include:
- The Harry Potter Films
- James Bond
- BBC's Doctor Who
- British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA)
- Rose Line Productions (The Da Vinci Code)
- Columbia Tristar Pictures